*Must be referred by school district for elementary sites*
YOU MUST MAINTAIN 80% DAILY ATTENDANCE, FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN YOUR SPOT BEING FILLED DUE TO LIMITED CAPACITY. THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT START UNTIL THE COORDINATOR OF YOUR SITE REACHES OUT TO YOU.
LEBANON CCLC SITES
5th & 6th Grade
305 S 5th St, Lebanon, OR 97355
Lebanon Middle School
6th - 8th Grade
550 Cascade Drive, Lebanon, OR 97355
Lebanon High School
9th & 10th Grade
1700 South 5th Street, Lebanon, OR 97355
SWEET HOME CCLC SITES
Sweet Home Elementary
5th & 6th Grade
890 18th Ave, Sweet Home, OR 97386
Sweet Home Junior High
7th & 8th Grade
880 22nd Ave, Sweet Home, OR 97386
Sweet Home High School
9th & 10th Grade
1641 Long St, Sweet Home, OR 97386
What is the CCLC Program?
- The CCLC Program serves youth from 5th grade up to 10th grade, and it administers and provides funding for the establishment of community learning centers to provide before and after school, and/or summer school academic enrichment opportunities for students attending high priority schools to help them meet local and state academic standards in subjects such as reading and mathematics.
- Headed by the Special Programs Manager and Program Director, each of our six sites will be led by their own Site Coordinator and have Youth Development Specialists serving kids directly. Other assistance may be provided by an IA.
- Each CCLC site will strive to address issues that were identified in our April 2018 community needs assessment which found needs for assistance in academic proficiency, homework help, graduation rates, character education and enrichment and physical activities. The CCLC program will also work on the specific requests from parents for increased involvement in their child's education, poor community health ratings and issues of food insecurity.
CCLC Site Locations
- Boys & Girls Club of the Greater Santiam Lebanon Club
- Teen Center
- Lebanon HIgh School
- Boys & Girls Club of the Greater Santiam Sweet Home Club
- Sweet Home Junior High School
- Sweet Home High School
Want to refer a student to our CCLC program? Online registration can be completed on sportsengine, or feel free to contact our Special Programs Manager, Ian Dahl, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 541-258-7105.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Santiam is dedicated to helping create an economically vibrant and prosperous community where all children thrive, growing to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
We will succeed in this vision by fulfilling our mission to provide critical programs, services and opportunities designed to prepare any child for success – in school, work, post-secondary education and life.
Afterschool-6:00pm (Lebanon Teen Center to close at 6:30pm)
5th-10th grade students
Regularly Asked Questions and Answers
Q: Do I need to register my child(ren) in advance?
A: Yes, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we must know in advance that your child is attending.
Q: Will youth be required to wear masks?
A: Yes, unless outside and 6ft of social distancing can be obtained. This will be in line with school district policies.
Select an option to continue with the registration.